Monday, December 8, 2008

love my job today


it was a pretty typical news assignment for me. a local school making christmas cards for soldiers. we do this every year and its hard to photograph anything original ... but i find any assignment with children fun. adults can be too shy or concerned about themselves and children seem to lack the self-consciousness. the kids do like having the newspaper in the classroom and its usually a lot of fun. today was one of those assignments and as i was leaving one of the little boys i had photographed gave me this note. i love my job today.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

That's why I love my job almost every day......kids!

Amanda LaRae Larkin said...

awwwww!! So... shall I ask the obvious question??? did the child's oh-so-adorable ploy work? Did he make it into the newspaper??