Sunday, June 21, 2009

father's day




happy father's day to all dads out there. here are a few pictures from my fd weekend. jack yelled "happy mother's day" to me this morning, it's the thought that counts. after i had some coffee jack and i went out to water the flowers ... i was surprised to see a morning glory so i took a picture with my cell phone ... jack must have been watching me and heard the noice the phone makes because immediately after he started holding his cell phone (the one we gave him with no battery) over the flowers and making a camera sounds with his mouth ... hard to describe, but it cracked me up.




2 comments:

Nancy said...

Love the little teeth! Happy Mother's Day to you Dad!!!

Pop said...

Love the pictures. Happy Father's day to you too! See you soon. Goooo TIGERS!