Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day


Happy Father's Day, to me and all the dads out there!
This is a picture of me (the little guy) with my pop - somewhere on Lake Michigan. Its a Polaroid he scanned for me a few years ago and he named the file "TwoCoolDudes.jpg"
I always, and still do, regard my father as better than any other. Hands down, he'd beat your dad in any contest, challenge or comparison. Sure there have been a few words of wisdom through the years, but nothing has stuck with me more than his actions. Whether he knows it or not, I've been watching him throughout my life. Still do. I've been paying attention, making observations of his unspoken lessons. And now that I'm a father I understand how important and valuable those lesson are to a son, who will one day be a man.

1 comment:

Pop said...

The Student has become the Master.